Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

"Love" is not a simple word.

"Babe, I love you. I know its only been 2 days but I know what I'm feeling is true!"

Does this sound familiar? Are you like me where you get a sick feeling in your stomach whenever people toss around the L word. Doesn't it just piss you off to see little 14 year olds running around screaming love to every tom,dick and harry they meet. Love is not a simple one two three. It takes time and getting to know someone. Yes you may be heavily infatuated with someone and its alright to say "hey i really really like you" but by quickly saying love the word begins to lose its meaning. So next time you think your "in love" stop and think. Do I really love them and why if I do. Write a list, a letter to yourself I don't care but really think on it. Is this love? And if it is what makes them so different from the others? No saying there is a standard amount of time it takes to love someone and obviously everyone has there circumstances but just give it some thought
-shit and shave

No comments:

Post a Comment